Susan Reigler, Executive Bourbon Steward, joins the show again to talk about Bourbon Women, an organization founded to join like-minded individuals around the nation.
- Let’s talk about the Bourbon Women Association (also open to men). Give us the pitch.
- How many members across the country?
- How did it start?
- How does one join?
- What is a benefit of joining?
- How much are dues and how is it distributed?
- How do you start a chapter/branch?
- Do you all have regular meet ups?
- If you only get 180 bottles out of the barrel and you have over 1000 members, do other members across the country as you to ship them bottles?
- Is there a secret handshake?
- Talk more about the Sip-posium.
- What’s the long term goal of this organization?
- Updates on the bourbon tasting notebook
- Follow on Twitter @BourbonWomen