Dixon Dedman, Owner Operator of Beaumont Inn & Partner in Kentucky Owl, joins us to talk about his family history and how they revitalized a brand that died during prohibition.
- Fantasy teams are now using high valued bourbons as entrance fees
- Let’s talk about you. Who are you and what have you been doing up to this point?
- Let’s talk about your bourbon. What got you into dealing with the brand?
- Why the tag name “The Wise Man’s Bourbon”?
- What made you go with a barrel proof bourbon?
- How many barrels went into the particular batches?
- So you take the barrels, and you dump them and put them into new charred barrels?
- Is there a big difference between Batch 1 and Batch 2? What about Batch 3?
- This is a KY only release. Why only KY?
- How does it feel to have this craze happening?
- Talk about the Old Owl Tavern on your property
- Where do you sit on the Bourbon Trail?
- For anyone still looking for a pour of KY Owl, can they get it at the tavern?
- Adam Johnson asks, What is the secret to the General Lee cake?
- How can people get in touch with you?