Matt Jamie, Founder and Owner of Bourbon Barrel Foods, talks about how he started a company with Bluegrass Soy Sauce into a brand that does everything to promote “Eat Your Bourbon”.
- We’ve taken a hiatus and we apologize. Sometimes life just gets in the way… and bourbon hunting. lots and lots of bourbon hunting.
- What’s your bourbon story? I know you are a Louisville native, has bourbon always been in your blood like ours?
- Tell us the story of Bourbon Barrel Foods and how it got created.
- Talk about some of the products and what makes them special
- I notice that you also have a lot of products from Woodford Reserve. Can you talk about their products or the partnership you have with them?
- Talk a bit about Kentuckiaki and Bourbon Vanilla Extract
- I was also reading about a sponsorship you received in 2013 to help build a Kitchen Studio. Can you talk about that?
- Do you have any of your favorite recipes?
- If people in louisville and traveling for the bourbon trail want to find a retail store, where do they go?
- What entails the Eat Your Bourbon Class and the Chef Series?
- If you want to learn more, you can visit the online at bourbonbarrelfoods.com or follow them on twitter @bourbonbarrel