Brian Gelfo, Maker’s Mark Ambassador Extraordinaire & Bourbon Mafia Member, goes in depth about the Maker’s Mark Ambassador.
- Markers Mark is now starting a “private barrel” program. But it’s more like a private blend program.
- What’s your story?
- Tell the listeners about your Maker’s Mark collection
- How do you get a hold of all the export bottles?
- What would you consider your most prized Marker’s Mark collectable?
- Explain to the listeners what the Marker’s Mark ambassadors program is
- How does someone sign up for the program?
- Is it free of charge?
- What are the benefits of being an ambassador?
- Give the listeners some idea of the best items Marker’s Mark has sent over the years to their ambassadors.
- what’s the process for going to pick up a bottle from your batch? Is it like the Willy Wonka golden ticket?
- What is life like for the Samuels outside of bourbon?
- What are some of your favorite Maker’s Mark events over the past decade?