Kris Comstock, the Bourbon Marketing Director at Buffalo Trace, talks about how he made his way to Kentucky and gives us insight into the brands and even the new 2015 Buffalo Trace Antique Collection (sorry about the horrible audio on this one).
- Tell us your bourbon story
- What led you to Buffalo Trace?
- What do you do in your current role?
- Give everyone a bit of insight on how you do forecasting for production?
- Since you are in charge of packaging let’s talk a bit about some of the labels we see today.
Can you talk a bit about some of them and perhaps some backstory. Maybe even give the listeners an understanding why Buffalo Trace is even called Buffalo Trace?
- Now I know Blantons has the collector series of caps. Am I right?
- You’ve also had a hand in developing some of the other brands like EH Taylor, Experimental, Stagg Jr and Single Oak. talk about each one of those a little bit and the roles you played
- The Antique collection was just announced. Talk to us about it a bit
- Follow Kris on twitter at @BUFFALOCOMSTOCK