Your hosts, Kenny and Ryan, take a look back on the past 21 episodes. We talk about the guests and what is still to come with the remaining part of the year.
- Have we had some guests that have stood out more than others?
- Great history lesson with Brian Haara of Sipp’n Corn
- Learned a great deal about pot still vs column still with Brent Goodin of Boundary Oak
- Have you had any favorite bourbon releases this year?
- Lots of distilleries are having unique and rare releases for big money
- If you think you are going to visit Louisville for bourbon hunting, you’ve come to the wrong place
- Did you ever open your EH Taylor Cured Oak?
- Are people looking to get price for proof now?
- Take a look back on the Orphan Barrel releases with Ewan Morgan
- What other guests did you find interesting?
- We also get to visit some interesting places such as mansions to record our podcasts
- Jim Rutledge’s retirement made us thankful he recorded a show
- An Easter Egg… you have to listen to find out!!