Carol Perry, or just Perry, is a legend in his own right. Perry has worked at the Stitzel-Weller distillery in Shively for 45 years. He has held about every job you could possibly have and is currently working security and head greeter for the Bulleit Frontier Experience.
- Give us an idea of what you have been doing here for the past 45 years
- Talk about what life is like working at the warehouse
- Why did they have windows open only during the day?
- What other kinds of experiences did you gather from working at warehouse?
- Drinking your own product on the job probably wasn’t uncommon back then
- How automated were the processes back then?
- What do you mean by dumping the glass?
- Did you ever have any interactions with the Van Winkle family?
- Wasn’t there a break room incident with Julian?
- What were you doing when the distillery closed its doors?
- Any security incidents in your time?
- You’ve seen the ups and downs, is this the craziest time you’ve ever seen?
- Is there a best memory that sticks out for you during this time?