The full gang of the bourbon community roundtable made it for this one. We discuss the timing of distilleries starting to blend their own distillate and a whole second half of the show dedicated to Heaven Hill. Not only did they send some really good bourbon samples, but they are also suing Bob Dylan over Heavens Door Whiskey.
- We are seeing a whole new slew of crafts that are moving from MGP to their own distillate. New Riff, Smooth Ambler, it will eventually be lots more. The question is, when is the right time?
Can you taste potential?
When do you stomach it up and buy another after you’ve been burned?
- Battle of the New Heaven Hill releases. Let’s talk about them individually and where should you spend your money?
- Heaven Hill brings out the big guns to sue Bob Dylan’s whiskey brand Heaven’s Door over trademark protection
- Complaint -> https://www.dropbox.com/s/em64gkv5d3is7yc/Complaint.pdf?dl=0
- Expert Report -> https://www.dropbox.com/s/wnm9u12bo8o911a/Expert%20Report.pdf?dl=0
- What do you consider a modern unicorn?