Kelly Ramsey, Bourbon-Certified Chocolatier and Owner of Art Eatables, talks about her delicious bourbon truffles and the difference between bourbon balls.
- Ryan, any fond memories of bourbon balls growing up?
- Our guest today didn’t invent the bourbon ball, instead they made the bourbon truffle.
- Difference bourbon ball and truffle
- Tell us about how you got into bourbon
- What do you think makes pairing bourbon and chocolate a harmonious marriage?
- What brands/chocolates do you have?
- Is it really possible to tell the difference between them?
- Does the truffle process change based on the bourbon you chose?
- Talk about some of the tasting notes between a few of them
- What’s your best selling truffle?
- Talk a bit about the B. I. T.
- Everything is hand made too. It’s not out of a factory
Guess we'll be having some truffles for dinner. pic.twitter.com/u1K9t0vOyz
— Greenie D. McGee (@greenietravels) December 30, 2015