Fred Noe, Global Ambassador and Master Distiller at Jim Beam, talks about the history of Jim Beam, his celebrity encounters and the new Booker’s Rye release.
- You were born into this. Talk about your child hood and some Beam history
- What are some things your dad taught you about this business and made you appreciate what you do today?
- Your role is not only a master distiller but also a brand ambassador, do you ever sleep?
- What’s the short list of some of your favorite places you’ve been?
- What do you think has made Jim Beam grow to the #1 product in the world?
- You’ve probably done a lot since then, best and worst jobs of working at the distillery?
- The latest Beam ads feature Mila Kunis. Talk about your interactions with Mila.
- A question from one of our listeners, what did you think of Mila when she blew up one of the rick houses in the latest ad?
- What’s the current state of Jim Beam today?
- As more engineering programs expand and more universities offer programs. Do you think the future of distilling is more science than art?
- There’s a lot of different bourbons under your portfolio, who are some of your right hand people to make sure every brand stays consistent?
- Another question from one of our listeners, what is the inspiration behind the Signature Craft series?
- Talk about Booker’s Rye that will be hitting the shelves soon.
- If you have to start a journey for drinking Jim Beam bourbons to get to the point where you drinking Booker’s neat, where do you start?
- Lastly, we need to get the Kentucky Chew.