Jay Erisman, Vice President, & Hannah Loween, General Manager, from New Riff Distilling talk about the unique bourbon they are making while being in an urban setting.
- Jay Erisman, Vice President – Distiller – Strategic Development
- Hannah Loween, General Manager
- Tell us how you got started with brown spirits?
- Talk a bit about the history of New Riff.
- What’s the story behind the name of New Riff?
- Talk about all your different stills
- Talk about your milling process
- Talk about your water source
- Where are all the computers?
- Talk about OKI because it might be the most well known.
- What’s the ranger program?
- What’s it mean to have a distillery like this in Newport which is right next to Cincinnati?
— New Riff Distilling (@NewRiff) May 7, 2016