Jim Kokoris, author of The Big Man of Jim Beam: Booker Noe And the Number-One Bourbon In the World, joins the show to talk about the life of Booker Noe and the impact he made on the industry.
- How did you get into writing about bourbon?
- What kind of man was Booker Noe?
- What was Booker doing as a Master Distiller before that term became skewed – over the years?
- How did Booker have the foresight of single barrel and small batches is where the market is headed?
- Did Booker embrace the fame?
- What memorable stories stick out from your travels with Booker?
- What would Booker think of the certain state of bourbon affairs?
- Where did Booker start at the distillery?
- Where can you get the book? Perhaps as a stocking stuffer this christmas. Amazon
- www.jimkokoris.net is where you can learn more about Jim