Jim Rutledge, Master Distiller at Four Roses, joins us for Part 2 of this 2-Part podcast and discusses his travels, limited edition releases, one floor warehouses, and how he’s shaping their future.
- What experiences stand out from your travels?
- Talk about your super premium releases such as the Single Barrel and Small Batch Limited Editions
- What goes into the process of selecting the premium limited edition barrels over regular bottling barrels?
- Do you look at limited editions as a form of experimentation?
- Talk a bit about the single barrel bottle labels providing the consumer information for warehouse locations and recipe used
- Have you selected the barrels for 2015 limited edition releases?
- Four Roses has one floor warehouses, is that done to minimize variables of temperature fluctuations?
- Why wouldn’t you create 10 different brands from 10 different recipes?