Kevin Curtis, Distillery Operations Manager, and Kyle Henderson, Production Manager and grandson of Lincoln Henderson, from Angel’s Envy join to talk about their roles and the new distillery in the works.
- Kevin, how did you get your start?
- What was your role while you were at Brown-Foreman?
- How did your time at Brown-Foreman prepare you for role at Angel’s Envy?
- Kyle, talk about your family lineage with Angel’s Envy.
- Kyle what’s your day to day operation?
- When you’re analyzing the maturity of a port barrel, what are you looking for?
- Kevin, what’s your day to day role as well?
- What do you think makes Angel’s Envy so special and such a success?
- Give us a verbal map of how it goes from 500 East Main Street to the old Yellowstone Distillery.
- When is the expected start date for visitors to come to the distillery?
- How has the Louisville bridge project effected your start date?
- Has the project effected your future forecast?
- What do you want to leave our listeners with?