Jim Rutledge, Master Distiller at Four Roses, joins us for Part 1 of this 2-Part podcast and talks about his education, job history, his love for bowling, and how he brought Four Roses straight bourbon back to the US.
- What was your first experience with bourbon?
- What was your journey from different roles with Seagrams and your path into Four Roses?
- Who gave you the opportunity to get back into distillery operations?
- Blended Whiskey by Seagrams were top shelf at one time
- What impact did Kirin have on Four Roses since it was primarily an export only?
- How has the Four Roses brand grown since it’s been back in the US?
- What are you most excited for with the future of Four Roses?
- How are you planning for Four Roses future?