Is the daily drinker dead? I take this roundtable into the direction of deep thoughts once again. At some point in our bourbon journey, someone has asked you “what’s your go to?” and maybe you had an answer, but today you may be uncertain about it. I ask everyone on the roundtable if we’re living in the golden age of american whiskey and if they feel there’s too many options on the shelf to be living in the bubble of only a few bottles.
- Above the Char with Fred Minnick (@fredminnick) talks about bourbon legislation.
- Is the daily drinker dead?
- Are we living in the golden age of American Whiskey?
- How do you break away from the daily drinker?
- @breakingbourbon @fredminnick @drinkseelbachs
- Support this podcast on Patreon