It’s This Week in Bourbon for February 10th 2023. Woodford Reserve Names A New Master Distiller. Blue Run Innovates The Private Barrel Program. Heaven Hill Releases A 20-year Corn Whiskey.
- Kentucky Bourbon Trail eclipsed two million visits
- California has introduced a bill that allows spirits-based RTDs to be sold in more retailers
- Shortbarrel announced the acquisition of the famous Old Fourth Distillery
- Woodford Reserve named Elizabeth McCall as Master Distiller
- Blue Run puts a new spin on the launch of their private barrel program
- Heaven Hill Heritage Collection 20-Year-Old Kentucky Straight Corn Whiskey
- The first national Barrel Proof expression of Bernheim Original Kentucky Straight Wheat Whiskey
- A release known as Blanton’s Char No. 4 2022 Limited Edition is popping up
- @kentuckybourbontrail @shortbarrelwhiskey @oldfourthdistillery @woodfordreserve @heavenhillbrands @heavenhilldistillery @bluerunspirits
- Support this podcast on Patreon
Great episode and I love listening to the show. I’m intrigued to know more about the brand ambassador program you referenced in the beginning of this episode. I love in Georgia about 35 miles north of downtown.
shoot me an email. kenny [@] pursuitspirits [d0t] com