Its Bourbon Community Roundtable #75 and in this episode we focus on one major topic and then end the show looking back at this year in bourbon. Last week, the team at Breaking bourbon came out with an article called Does Bourbon Have A Small Brand Problem. It was a fascinating article because it talks about many of the interesting things we see about craft brands. Are people only interested interested in heritage brands? Is there a big knowledge gap? Is this a problem because of the unfair playing field with the three tier system? Are there too many choices or do brands just lack hype? In the last part of the show, I revisit all of our 2022 predictions to see who got it right and who got it wrong.
- Does bourbon have a small brand problem?
- Are small brands at an inherit disadvantage?
- Do brands need a level of hype to survive?
- Is there a lack of trust or knowledge?
- What was your 2022 prediction and did you get it right?
- @breakingbourbon @fredminnick @drinkseelbachs @bourbonr @sippncorn
- Support this podcast on Patreon