We get lots of random emails. Most of the time it’s recommendations for visiting kentucky, but if you are going to come just make sure you check out our Yelp list for of our recommendations. But every once in a while we get questions where people need our advice. This could be from brands or just individuals out there wanting to break into the industry. So I thought, how great would it be to have an episode where we give free consultation advice? In this episode we give our advice on sourcing, blending, and social media strategies. So stay tuned as you get to hear the Bourbon Pursuit team answer your questions about the whiskey business.
- Above the Char with Fred Minnick (@fredminnick) talks about experimenting with stainless steel barrels and staves
- Phil Brandon of Rocktown: I’ve been distilling for 12 years, and won major awards for my bourbon, and sell all we make. Should I buy more stills to expand production or source new make from Kentucky distilleries?
- Jason Miller: I am looking at blending, and creating a business based on blending. What are some of the beginning steps in this process?
- @BarrelProofMarketing : What advice would you give to a new brand on how to build a social media following?
- Support this podcast on Patreon