Welcome back to Part 2 of my interview with Kathleen DiBenedetto. In part 1, Kathleen shared some of her greatest memories with Booker as she learned the business inside and out from him. In part 2, Kathleen talks about her own successes in the industry from going on the road and leading the bourbon tastings herself to eventually have her own batch of Booker’s named after her. Kathleen oversaw the brands of Booker’s, Baker’s, and Knob Creek for many years and we talk about how marketing strategies changed when you enter the digital revolution.
- Above the Char with Fred Minnick (@fredminnick) talks steel and flasks.
- Were you there when Booker’s began introducing different batch numbers?
- Do remember when you received a phone call to come create your own batch of Booker’s?
- When you started building brands can you talk about those early marketing tactics?
- When you were on the road, was there ever a moment of shock?
- Were you confident when you led your first tastings on the road?
- Were you still taking care of the Booker’s, Baker’s, and Knob Creek brands when you get into the digital revolution?
- What are the next brands people should be looking at?
- @jimbeamofficial @knobcreek @knobcreekbourbon
- Support this podcast on Patreon