It’s This Week in Bourbon for October 22nd 2021. Here’s the headlines for this week. Heaven Hill will start hiring permanent replacement workers. The Kentucky Distillers Association welcomes two more members. New Riff launches Red Turkey Wheat bourbon
- Heaven Hill said it will start hiring permanent replacement workers for bottling and warehouse operations.
- Brown-Forman is committing to 100% renewable electricity by 2030.
- The Kentucky Distillers’ Association announced that Augusta Distillery and RD1 Spirits are joining.
- Supreme Court Declines to Review 8th Circuit Ruling for Missouri on Retail Shipping Case
- TTB put out an article that Federal law strictly prohibits individuals from producing distilled spirits at home.
- New Hampshire House Bill 416 is about production of liquor for Personal or Family Use.
- Brother’s Bond has purchased regeneratively farmed grain.
- Molson Coors Beverage Company has released of its first-ever whiskey, Five Trail Blended American Whiskey.
- Alberta Premium Cask Strength Rye 2021 release is returning to U.S.
- Wyoming Whiskey’s Single Barrel Bourbon is available once again.
- Bookers “Bardstown Batch” is the 3rd release of 2021.
- WhistlePig has revealed the eighth edition of The Boss Hog: LapuLapu’s Pacific.
- New Riff announces limited release Red Turkey Wheated Kentucky Straight Bourbon
- @kentuckybourbontrail @heavenhilldistillery @brownforman @brothersbondbourbon @molsoncoors @albertadistillers @wyomingwhiskey @jimbeamofficial @whistlepigwhiskey @newriff
- Support this podcast on Patreon
I really love the new TWIB. It’s great to get a little more information about what is going on in bourbon other than the sound bites. The friendly banter between the two of you make it a very pleasant listen. Keep up the great work!