$1000 bottles, store price gouging, and bots taking bottles. These are some of the most annoying trends with bourbon releases. The team gets together and analyzes what we’re seeing in the current environment and air some grievances, but we always try to find a silver lining on what we see as some positive trends as well.
- This week’s Above the Char with Fred Minnick (@fredminnick) talks about limited edition bottles.
- What do you think of the press releases?
- Would you rather see special whiskey in limited edition bottles?
- What do you think about price gouging at the store level?
- How should liquor stores handle limited releases?
- What is annoying about limited releases?
- Any advantages to online releases?