Back in 2018 when we launched Pursuit Series single barrels, we didn’t know where we were headed. We just knew it was fun to select barrels and get them out there. Little did we know, we would be heading down a path that would create a blend that just won Runner-Up in the first ever Ascot Awards. Pursuit United is a culmination of over a year of work by partnering with distilleries to create a bourbon that would appeal to the mass market of educated bourbon consumers, like you. In this episode, Fred asks Kenny and Ryan the questions on what it took to get here and what the future entails.
Pursuit United will be available once again starting in July of 2021 on @drinkseelbachs and on retail shelves across KY, TN, TX, GA, IL, and CO. Stay tuned for more updates by following @pursuitspirits, including the anticipated release of Pursuit United Rye.
- This week’s Above the Char with Fred Minnick (@fredminnick) talks about pairing bourbon with food.
- Talk about the packaging.
- How did you come up with your blend?
- Tell us about each of the components.
- What were the challenges when creating this product?
- What did you think about the feedback?
- How do you feel about the negative feedback?
- When is the next release?