The roundtable is back with another discussion about bourbon news and our take on it. We discuss Heaven Hill vs Log Still Distilling over the use of the Dant name and trademark, what does direct to consumer shipping in Kentucky mean now that distilleries can cut out the wholesalers, and if you were to spend your $1,400 stimulus check on bourbon, what would get?
- This week’s Above the Char with Fred Minnick talks about posting bourbon on Instagram.
- Heaven Hill has opened up a lawsuit against the Dant family for trying to use their family name as it infringes upon their label.
- Kentucky HB415 has been signed into law with new direct to consumer laws that bypass the 3 tier system.
- $1,400 stimulus checks are going out. If you are going to spend $1,400 on bourbon, what are you getting?
- Thanks to @Bourbonr, @Sippn_Corn, and @BreakingBourbon for joining.