There’s a lot of whiskey out there and sometimes we get caught up in our bubble of bourbon. On this episode, I’m joined by Chris Perugini who does private tastings and boasts a lot of worldly whiskies on his instagram account @SingleMaltSavvy. He sent me a few blind samples and we discuss them to see what resonates with me as a bourbon drinker.
- This week’s Above the Char with Fred Minnick talks about pairing music with bourbon.
- For more information about the Scotches discussed in this episode visit: https://www.singlemaltsavvy.com/guides/scotch-for-the-bourbon-drinker/
- What was your first car?
- Scotch Tasting
- What’s a good brand for a new scotch drinker?
- What are the differences between Scotch and bourbon?
- Tell us about the Scotches you selected.
- How are these priced?
- Are they removing age statements from Scotch like they are in bourbon?
- What is the Pappy of the Scotch world?