MGP has been in the news recently with their acquisition of Luxco and on the last roundtable we discussed how this will enable MGP’s brands such as Remus to gain a nationwide presence with a bigger salesforce. We’re joined by Andy Mansinne, Vice President of Brands for MGP, to learn more about their brands and the impact of other brands winning awards based on product sourced from them. We also ask about acquiring brands and their thoughts on the current contract distillation marketplace.
- This week’s Above the Char with Fred Minnick talks about how to clean glencairns.
- Where would you travel if you knew there was a chance you would have to stay there for up to a year?
- Tell us about your background.
- What do you think about other brands getting awards with your distillate?
- Do you feel like your brands are more accepted in the whiskey world now than when you first started?
- When you were looking at creating a brand, what were your thoughts on building from the ground up vs. acquiring an established brand?
- What do you think about MGP rye having such a big impact on the market?
- What are your thoughts on your contract distilling competition?
- How do you forecast?
- Tell us about your brands.
Support this Podcast on Patreon