Single barrel picks are the new unicorns. And if you add a fancy sticker, after market wax or some glitter, bourbon nerds can’t control themselves. For this podcast, the team thought it would be a fun idea if our audience sent us samples from their New Riff barrel selections and we put them in a bracket challenge. We decide who selected the best barrel and gets Bourbon Pursuit bragging rights.
- This week’s Above the Char with Fred Minnick talks about tipping for high end pours.
- Why did we pick New Riff for this bracket?
- New Riff Tasting
- Cleveland Bourbon Club – “New Riff Passed Elijah” – Ryan Lintz
- Charred Barrel – “Happy Little Riff” – Chris Perugini
- Knoxville Beer & Brown Water Society – ”Kings of Grain Jackpot” – Jimmy Tucker
- Sacred Sippers – “Holy Water 19:1″ – Mike Utech
- Brown Bunker Coalition – “The Colin Bottle”- Dirk Glahn
- Wright-Patt Whiskey Club – Andy Hostetter
- Kentucky Bourbon Brotherhood – “Ken Riffey Jr” – Todd Hall
- Great Lakes Whiskey Club – “Riff Ross” – Mike Schuette