Every business wants to make their marketing dollars stretch further. The focus has shifted to targeting demographics through Facebook campaigns, social media, and even podcasts. We’re joined by Mike Provance of 3×3 to see how brands and liquor stores are using their platform to reach new customers.
- This week’s Above the Char with Fred Minnick talks about wax.
- What sport would you compete in if you were in the Olympics?
- Tell us about your platform.
- How do you convince retailers to adopt this digital trend?
- How can you make your dollar stretch further with your platform?
- How do stores learn what their customers like?
- What do you use to build audiences?
- Does more marketing spending by a supplier benefit the retailer?
- How is shipping changing your business?
- Influencer marketing vs. targeting marketing?
- What about in-store experiences?
Support this Podcast on Patreon