It’s the 50th Bourbon Community Roundtable! 4.5 years later and we are at a milestone podcast. I won’t get sappy because there is plenty of that towards the end, but we kick off the show talking about the recent news of many secondary groups banning Van Winkle Sales. Then we take a look back at our time together and play a few games of “who said that?”.
- This week’s Above the Char with Fred Minnick talks about Halloween candy.
- Secondary groups have banned Pappy Van Winkle sales. What are your thoughts?
- Do we still feel the same about our top 5 bourbons for beginners?
- Are we still tired of $100 MGP… now $150 MGP bourbons?
- Let’s play a game of Who Said That?