Old Forester is really starting to win over bourbon lovers. We are joined by our returning guest, Master Taster at Old Forester, Jackie Zykan, to chat about the 2020 Birthday Bourbon, the new barrel proof offering on the single barrel program, the story behind President’s Choice, and much more. Have you tried an Old Forester 1915? Well, if you’ve never heard of it, get ready to start blending.
- This week’s Above the Char with Fred Minnick talks about labor strikes.
- If you had a time machine would you go back in time or to the future?
- Let’s talk about 1915.
- Tell us about working with Chris Morris and Birthday Bourbon.
- How hard was it to get the single barrel program to be barrel proof?
- What age barrels are going into the Whiskey Row Series?
- How do the barrel picks work?
- Tell us about President’s Choice.
Support this Podcast on Patreon