This new episode is a flash back to an interview Ryan performed while at Kentucky Bourbon Festival 2017 while sitting with one of the shows all-time favorite guests, Bill Thomas. In addition we’re joined by the likes of Mike Jasinski, Jared Hymen, and Mike Miller of Delilahs in Chicago. This is a regular who’s who in bourbon and it’s great take on the industry of high-end bourbon pours, and the savviness of bourbon markets.
- Talk about Bourbon Bonanza and Jeeps for Joy
- What is hunting like now?
- How is value perceived on a certain bottle when the seller is looking at asinine market prices?
- Is dusty bourbon supply now able to meet demand and not as hard to find?
- How do you protect yourself from fakes in the secondary market?
- Do laser codes even matter?
- How do you find those value pours at your establishments?
- View all our other Bill Thomas episodes