Bill Thomas (@MashBill_Thomas), Owner of Jack Rose (@JackRoseinDC), tells his history of turning a passion for whiskey and 20 years of dusty hunting into the single largest collection of epic bourbon that is available for sale at Jack Rose Dining Saloon in Washington D.C.
- Talk about your history and your love affair with bourbon?
- Explain to the listeners, what is Jack Rose?
- How many bottles do you have in inventory?
- Is it safe to assume that every bourbon bar in the nation aspires to be Jack Rose?
- How do you source all of your older vintage whiskey?
- Do you think most of your patrons prefer older or newer stuff?
- How do you keep your personal vs business bunker separate?
- If you were to share a drink with one person, past or present or fiction, who would it be?
- What’s the best find you’ve ever had?
- Talk about choosing barrels that have leaks
- You have a crazy amount of Willetts. So talk about how you got connected with Drew
- You can see the passion is there for you. Do you ever get burnt out always having to chase?