Josh Hollifield, Visitor Center Manager for Barton 1792, gives a history of the grounds and an insider look to the resurgence of the 1792 brand.
- Shoutout to Adam Johnson of the KY Bourbon Affair
- What all does your job entail?
- What’s your coming to age tale of bourbon?
- Most people may or may not know, but Sazerac is your parent company who also owns Buffalo Trace. Talk a bit about that background
- Can you give us some history of the distillery?
- Talk about the different brands coming out of Barton
- Talk about Ridgemont
- Lets talk about the new 1792 expressions
- We know our friend of the show Owen Powell picked a barrel of 1792 and asked it to be Full Proof. Are barrel proof offerings of 1792 something that you all are considering for a majority of these soon?
- Can you talk a little bit about your mash bills?
- What other spirits do you age here?
- What’s the one thing people are always surprised about when leaving or taking tour
- The barrel char in the gift shop
- What’s next for Barton?