Maggie Kimberl, Nino Marchetti, and Michael Veach join as we discuss Maker’s 46, Pappy & Co Cigars, history of Buffalo Trace, Castle & Key, and the failed crowd funding campaign by Jim Rutledge.
- Wrapped up dinner at Down One Bourbon Bar and in the Speak Easy Room.
- Down One has a private Maker’s 46 selection and Micheal talks about a good food pairing
- Talk about the Maker’s 46 Barrel Selection
- Maggie, you had a chance to be a part of Pappy & Co’s Pappy Cigar Line. Talk about it.
- How long will it be till you see counterfeit Pappy cigars?
- Nino, you saw something interesting at a liquor store in Frankfort, talk about it.
- Michael, talk a little bit about the Buffalo Trace Distillery history
- Nino, you’ve been here for 3 days now, what is the coolest thing you’ve seen so far?
- What makes you excited for Castle & Key?
- I want to get your opinions on the failed Rutledge crowd funding campaign.