Ray Perryman (@LBSpringHurst), Spirits Manager at Liquor Barn (@LiquorBarn) in Louisville, shares an insider view to carrying over 400 bourbon and whiskeys, how to deal with the allocated ones, and keeping transparency.
- We open up a Van Winkle Rye 13 Year to start the show
- Ray, I know you’re a beer guy but do you enjoy the brown water?
- How did you get into bourbon?
- What is Liquor Barn for all those outside of Louisville?
- What’s the day in the life of a spirits manager?
- You came into the Springhurst location and you said it was in dire need of a shakeup. What have you done to increase interest?
- Talk about the Tasting Bar
- How do you all deal with releasing rare bourbons
- Talk about Flat Boat Bourbon