Andy Treinen, the Director of Marketing at the Frazier History Museum (@FrazierMuseum), talks history of prohibition, the future Bourbon Museum for “bourbonism”, and the Old Forester Speakeasy Series.
- Huge shoutout to Josh Menke for sending us a sample of Stranahans
- Talk about your introduction to bourbon
- What is the Frazier History Museum?
- Talk about the prohibition exhibit on display right now
- Talk about some of the things in the exhibit
- Talk about George Remus and Al Capone
- Why did they decide to do an exhibit?
- What do you think is the most prized possession in the exhibit?
- Talk about the future of this exhibit and your partnership with the KDA
- Talk about what we will see in the future bourbon museum
- This is important because of your location, so talk about that for a minute
- Talk about the Old Forester Speakeasy Series
- Finally, what’s the cost of admission to those who are on the trail and want to see the exhibit?