Sean Higgins, Chief Fun Officer of Mint Julep Tours, talks about the array of tours they offer with customized trips with their tag line “the purpose of fun is to have some”. From bourbon to horses to zip lines, Sean is your Louisville concierge.
- Tell us a bit about Mint Julep Tours
- How did you get into the bourbon industry?
- You helped drive Makers Mark into Southern California. Was this pre-Ambassador Program?
- What are in the catalog of products you offer?
- Can you just hop on a tour on a whim?
- How many distilleries can you see in one day?
- What’s the cost?
- What’s the range of people to charter your own bus?
- Give us an idea of a bachelor party trip?
- How did this idea come about?
- How do you find your tour guides?
- What can you do for corporate events?
- Talk about the “expert” bourbon tastings you advertise
- Talk about the Mint Julep Exclusives like the Makers Mark After Dark tour