It’s This Week in Bourbon for August 4th 2023. Heaven Hill fills its 10 millionth barrel, the Charlois Group acquires Kelvin Cooperage, and The House of Suntory announces the launch of Legent Yamazaki Cask Finish Blend.
- Heaven Hill fills its 10 millionth barrel
- The Charlois Group acquires Kelvin Cooperage
- Woodford Reserve and Joshua Kissi release The Spirits of Style
- Maker’s Mark launched a new global brand campaign Make Your Mark
- Barrels & Billets joins the Kentucky Bourbon Trail
- Pennyroyal Barrel Company locates a bourbon incubator
- Lycoming College and Four Birds Distilling Co. are looking to speed up the process of aging bourbon
- From the TTB – Can individuals produce distilled spirits at home with a small still?
- Jack Daniel introduces Distillery Series selection #11, a Tennessee Whiskey finished in añejo tequila barrels
- Barrell Craft Spirits (BCS) launched Barrell Bourbon Batch 035 and Rye Batch 004
- The House of Suntory announces the launch of Legent Yamazaki Cask Finish Blend
- @heavenhilldistillery @groupecharlois @kelvin_cooperage @woodfordreserve @joshuakissi @makersmark @barrelsandbillets @pennyroyalbarrelco @lycomingcollege @fourbirdsdistilling @jackdaniels_us @barrellbourbon @legentbourbon @suntorywhisky @beamsuntory @houseofsuntory_uk
- Support this podcast on Patreon