It’s This Week in Bourbon for March 3rd 2023. Washtucky is suing Wilderness trail for failing to make contract barrels. Acker Wines has agreed to pay a maximum fine for selling counterfeit bottles. Two new Kentucky Derby bottles are being released.
- March 3rd 1897 is when the The Bottled-in-Bond Act changed the bourbon world forever
- Washtucky is suing Wilderness trail for failing to make contract barrels
- Statement from Kentucky’s Bourbon Industry on House Bill 5
- The St. Louis Bourbon Society will host the 2nd Annual Bourbon and Brews Festival on June 10th
- Yellowstone will donate $250,000 to National Parks Conservation Association
- Acker Wines has agreed to pay a maximum fine for selling counterfeit bottles
- Evan Williams Single Barrel Bourbon with a commemorative 51st Edition Gold Pegasus Pin sealed in teal wax
- Woodford Reserve will release its 2023 commemorative Derby bottle
- @wildernesstraildistillery @stlbourbonsociety @yellowstonebourbon @ackerwines @evanwilliamsbourbon @woodordreserve
- Support this podcast on Patreon
Is it possible to see the transcript of the program rather than having to sit and listen to the podcast?
Sorry we do not until the process becomes easier and automated.