Every year we try to do something different for Christmas that’s not really focused around bourbon. I’m sure you spend a lot of time talking about bourbon with your “bourbon friends”, but it is always interesting to learn more about them on a personal level. This year we decided to bring back some fun ice breaker questions so you can get to know a little more about us. We hope you enjoy and from the entire Bourbon Pursuit team, happy holidays!
- Catoctin Creek has been honoring that tradition of small craft rye whisky since 2009. Learn more at CatoctinCreekDistilling.com.
- Smooth Ambler builds on the traditional roots of American whiskey in West Virginia. Visit SmoothAmbler.com to learn more.
- Wilderness Trail is Sweet Mash Kentucky Straight Bourbon and Rye Whiskey distilled, aged, and bottled in Danville, Kentucky. Learn more at WildernessTrailDistillery.com.
- You can now buy Barrell Craft Spirits products online and have them shipped right to your door. Visit BarrellBourbon.com and click Buy Now.
- Spirits of French Lick is delivering the finest hand crafted Bottled in Bond bourbons. Check out SpiritsofFrenchLick.com.
- Total Wine and More is wonderland for wine, spirits, and beer lovers! Explore more in store or online at TotalWine.com.
- Heaven Hill Distillery has been lifting America’s spirit since 1935. Check out educational resources and sign up for their newsletter at HeavenHillDistillery.com.
- What’s the best cheeseburger?
- What’s the best meal you know how to cook?
- Candy, chocolate, or popcorn at the movies?
- What was your first job?
- What was the most physically exhausting job you ever had?
- What’s your favorite casino game?
- What’s one part of the world you still really want to see or experience?
- What’s your best bourbon shopping experience of the year?
- Support this podcast on Patreon