It's This Week in Bourbon for November 19th 2021. Here's the headlines for this week: Buffalo Trace announced that it will be dropping the word “Jr.” from Stagg Jr. Drizly shares the data collected for gift-giving whiskeys. Old Elk Infinity Blend is the best blend created by Master Distiller Greg Metze.
- Buffalo Trace announced that it will be dropping the word “Jr.” from its highly sought-after Stagg Jr. brand.
- TTB Approved 179.6K Products in the last 12 months through October 2021.
- Californian winemakers are venturing into other premium beverages.
- Jack Daniel Distillery donates $100,000 to Armed Services YMCA (ASYMCA) for “Operation Ride Home”.
- Chris Nolan recieved "ESPRIT DE CORPS" award from the KDA
- Copperworks Distilling Co. is crowdfunding for a new expansion.
- Drizly shares the data collected for gift-giving whiskeys.
- Drizly has announced a collaboration with 7-Eleven.
- Sonoma-Cutrer and Woodford Reserve announce a $50,000 joint donation to No Kid Hungry.
- A new study comes out that says drinking above the age of 70 is good for heart health.
- New Holland Spirits of Holland, MI will release Zeppelin Bend 10yr.
- Castle & Key Distillery is officially launching a series of Restoration Rye Single Barrels.
- Treaty Oak Ghost Hill Texas Bourbon No. 1767 is set to be released.
- Heaven’s Door has collaborated with MGM Resorts on an exclusive limited-edition bourbon, 777 Blend.
- Maverick Whiskey is releasing its limited-edition Samuel Maverick Barrel Proof Straight Bourbon Whiskey.
- Old Elk Distillery recently unveiled a new limited edition expression, the Old Elk Infinity Blend.
- @kentuckybourbontrail @buffalotracedistillery @jackdaniels_us @copperworksdist @drizlyinc @woodfordreserve @sonomacutrer @newhollandspirits @castleandkey @treatyoak @maverickwhiskey @oldelkbourbon @heavensdoorwhiskey
- Support this podcast on Patreon