On this 56th Bourbon Community Roundtable, we discuss what it means to Kentucky Owl now that Dixon Dedman is leaving the brand, what does Indiana Rye Whiskey mean as a new legal designation, and now that there are 10 million barrels aging in Kentucky, will we see an oncoming glut of bourbon in a few years?
- This week’s Above the Char with Fred Minnick (@fredminnick) talks about the color of whiskey.
- Dixon Dedman leaves KY Owl. What does that mean for the brand?
- What does Indiana Rye Whiskey mean as a new legal designation?
- Now that there are 10M barrels aging in KY, will we see a glut of bourbon in a few years?
- Thanks to @bourbonr, @breakingbourbon, and @sippn_corn for joining.