Wouldn’t it be nice if someone was able to give you the best tips for planning out your bourbon trail experience? Look no further. In this podcast we cover the distilleries, experiences, and some restaurants you can’t miss. It’s impossible to get to every distillery in a short amount of time, but this episode will give you the scoop on how to navigate the areas of Kentucky to make the most of it.
- This week’s Above the Char with Fred Minnick talks about a bourbon that is $22.99.
- How did you get involved with AirBNBs?
- What is the difference between AirBNBs and hotels?
- What’s a good number of days to spend on the bourbon trail?
- When is a good day to take a tour?
- How do you recommend distilleries to different groups?
- Tell us about the different pods.
- Where does Maker’s fit in?
- What distillery would you hide out in during a zombie apocalypse?
- What is the bourbon chase?
- What are you thoughts on the bourbon bubble?
- Ashford Key Properties: https://www.facebook.com/ashfordkey/