[podcast src=”https://html5-player.libsyn.com/embed/episode/id/5450111/height/90/theme/custom/thumbnail/yes/direction/forward/render-playlist/no/custom-color/cc9933/” width=”100%” scrolling=”no” class=”podcast-class” frameborder=”0″ placement=”top” primary_content_url=”http://dts.podtrac.com/redirect.mp3/chtbl.com/track/51159/traffic.libsyn.com/bourbonpursuit/099-FredMinnick-Final.mp3″ libsyn_item_id=”5450111″ height=”90″ theme=”custom” custom_color=”cc9933″ player_use_thumbnail=”use_thumbnail” use_download_link=”” download_link_text=”” /]
Fred Minnick, Bourbon Author, Pundit, and Expert, joins us to discuss the San Francisco Spirits Competition, asking if bourbon is just a gimmick when it comes to experimentation, how the new vintage spirits law will effect Louisville, and if pricing has gone out of whack!
- So what’s new since the last time we chatted?
- What are you doing for the Bourbon and Beyond Festival?
- I hear there is a Bourbon Cruise?
- You’re also going to be at Forecastle
- Let’s talk about the new Dusty law
- So lets talk about San Francisco. Lets talk about the upsets.
- Who doesn’t get a golden medal or a star?
- Is bourbon turning into a gimmick for releases?
- Can we stop it with the experimentation? At what point does it go to far?
- Pricing is out of whack. How do we as consumers fix this?