The community did a pretty quick 180 in regards to treating people more fairly in facebook groups. We discuss how banning unopened bottles has settled the drama and also evaluate the definition of the new vintage spirits law that has passed in Kentucky. Taking a speculative look at the success and if it has the potential to go mainstream across the country. Lastly, we wrap it up talking about our favorite wheated bourbons of all time.
This episode is made possible by through Patreon support. Make your pledge to support the show today.
- Blake are you going to be coming out with a whiskey inspired cookbook?
- It is now (as of Jan 1) legal in Kentucky for people to sell their vintage spirits to liquor stores (and bars), which can then sell them to the public. What are our speculations on what will happen?
- It looks like the flood gates have opened up again and eBay has seen a rise of bourbon being sold. Is this just eBay not paying attention?
- The Crown Royal Bourbon Mash Blended Canadian Whisky
- Your favorite wheated bourbon ever.
Listen to all the Bourbon Community Roundtables.