Trey Zoeller, Founder and Master Blender of Jefferson’s Bourbon, shares his story with some new information about a new Presidential special release.
- Your family history is going to play a large part in this, talk about how you got into bourbon.
- Quickly talk about your dad for a bit
- How did you start the Jefferson’s Brand
- For our listeners out there just now getting into bourbon, give us your pitch of Jeffersons.
- Give some history on why it’s called Jefferson’s Bourbon and not Zoeller’s reserve
- You’ve been a non-distilling producer since 1997 up until last year. Talk about the current operations
- The Jefferson’s Presidential line hasn’t been seen on the shelves around the country in a few years. Any chance of those higher aged bourbons making a return?
- We also haven’t seen any of the Jefferson’s Rye
- You’ve been doing quite a bit of experimenting lately. The Jefferson’s Wood Experiment, Chef Collaboration, the Groth Cask finish, the Oceans. are there any other’s I’m missing? Anything on the horizon?
- There is actually a pretty great story behind the Oceans and I think the listeners would get a kick out of it. So talk about that
- Ocean’s Cask strength is making its way out there. We’ve seen many start going that route and offering barrel strength expressions
- Follow along with Jefferson’s Journey
- What’s the life of Trey like outside of bourbon?
— Jefferson's Bourbon (@JeffsBourbon) August 19, 2016